Getting ready for my shower, the babies are 12 days old

Kelli, me and Diane. They threw me a beautiful shower. Lemon yellow and white decorations, sparkly drinks, yummy food and even yummier treats. They are so good to me

Cupcakes, my favorite! Siri made little "m's" and "c's" out of chocolate in honor of the boys

Mmmm, candy to go

Todd's cousin Michelle, Mom Maryanne and our friend Rose (Aunt Suzanne must be hiding, she was sitting right there...)

Diane and her man




Frieda, Siri and Kat

My sister, me and Mommy

Courtney and Charlie

Kel and Charlie

Siri and Mitchy

My Sis

Kel, D and their fams brought us a delish Mexican dinner a few days after the twins were born and they also brought this cake, so sweet

My sister decorated our house with balloons so we came home to this...


We wanted to say
thank you to everyone who visited us at the hospital, made us a meal, called to check in on us, brought us flowers, See's candy, bags o' candy, brownies, a delicious cake (and I thought it was top secret that I had a sweet tooth...), held a baby, hosted a shower, gave us gifts, gave extra love to Ella and Dawson, emailed us, facebooked us, prayed for us, loved us, and that has just been there for us through this whole process.... Thank you doesn't begin to express how grateful we are! We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family.
3 comments:
It was pure pleasure.....I love you sweetie....kiss all of my babies for me...and have Todd kiss you :)
How fun! I so wish I lived closer and could have been there to help you welcome your new boys into the fam. You are so, so lucky to have such great friends and family! Wish I could do more for you...I'm thinking about you! XOXO
What a blessing! Thank you for sharing in your joy. Praying for you all and most of all, for your sleep! :o)
Post a Comment