


Charlie is still the squeaky wheel around here and has absolutely no idea that he is a twin. He is completely flabbergasted that he can't be held 24/7, and when I put the boys together and he does open his eyes (it's hard to open your eyes when you're crying) long enough to see Mitch, it just makes him cry even harder. In general, he is disgruntled with life, at least the parts of life that don't exist in Mommy's arms. The funny thing is (I use the term "funny" loosely) he isn't colicky, he isn't uncomfortable, he isn't in pain, he is just completely convinced that he is meant to be held constantly. Charlie is still the talker of the bunch and lets us know what's on his mind by making the cutest sounds known to man, or of course as I've mentioned, by crying here and there:)
Mitch is a better sleeper so far and actually slept until 4 am TWICE this week, hallelujah! I suppose that would actually mean something if I wasn't up a zillion times during the night with his naughty little brother. Mitchy is still my little sweetie but he has definitely been taking some pointers from his brother on how to get his way, so he's testing this new found information by screaming until I pick him up. I don't know how the heck I was able to spoil them considering I have newborn twins and two other wild natives to wrestle with, but I've somehow managed to. The truth is I wouldn't have it any other way. After all , it's not their fault they are Rufflings #3 and 4, and gosh darnit they deserve just as much snuggle time as the other two more fortunate ones got.
Mitch is a better sleeper so far and actually slept until 4 am TWICE this week, hallelujah! I suppose that would actually mean something if I wasn't up a zillion times during the night with his naughty little brother. Mitchy is still my little sweetie but he has definitely been taking some pointers from his brother on how to get his way, so he's testing this new found information by screaming until I pick him up. I don't know how the heck I was able to spoil them considering I have newborn twins and two other wild natives to wrestle with, but I've somehow managed to. The truth is I wouldn't have it any other way. After all , it's not their fault they are Rufflings #3 and 4, and gosh darnit they deserve just as much snuggle time as the other two more fortunate ones got.
2 comments:
They have changed so much already! Isn't it funny how different twins can be? Caileigh firmly believed ( and I think she still might) that the universe revolved around her and if it didn't watch out! Thanks for the updates, I know you don't have a lot of time but I love hearing how all is going! Love to all.
Too cute :) I love you honey....I am praying for sleep for ALL....xo
Post a Comment