...has a new address!
Here she is, isn't she adorable?! We are so blessed to have this beautiful home, on over 3 acres, in town! It even has a play house that was built with the home in 1941, a potting shed, and a weather vane. Not just a weather vane, a horse weather vane. It's like waking up in a Country Living magazine. This house reminds me of a beautiful, classy lady ~ pretty to look at but very high maintenance;) I'm already praying for lots of snow this winter, can't wait to see her all dressed up in Christmas lights, and fresh evergreen boughs, and wreaths with red bows, or maybe gingham bows...
More to come when I can get my act together. In other words, don't hold your breath;)
5 comments:
Love, LOVE this house! I know exactly where it is--what a great family to create the next chapter in its story!!! Ah, the things those walls will hear... :) So fun to run into you at Greenbluff! Hope you still have some blueberries left! ...and I LOVE the journal entry by Ella. Can't wait for Gracie to talk through a pencil. Easier to keep for posterity! :)
Wow cousin Laura its beautiful! Miss you guys so much! your house is like my dream home! I'm so glad you guys got to move in! Love ya!
I'm green with envy......same color as your front door!
It is sooooo beautiful, I love it!May God bless the coming years in your beautiful new home!
Um...howling! Isn't this the truth??? Was a fun night of good food(lots of it,) dessert, & cokes! Looking forward to the next night out, especially that ravioli! Xo
Post a Comment