10.31.2014

Halloween throw-back!

Not sure why I'm taking the time to do a Halloween throw-back post, but I'm glad I did because I've had so many laughs as I've uploaded these! It's my least favorite holiday, but...it is my sister's birthday so that's definitely reason enough to like it. And I do have a soft spot in my heart for kids all dressed up in costumes, and for candy. Free candy.  Here's a look back on Halloweens of yore...
2004 My little lady bug. 10 months old 
2006 A bumble bee and a bun in the oven!  Ella is 2 years old! {8 months pregnant with Dawson}
 2007 Mommy's kitties. Ella is 3 years old, Dawson 10 months!
2008 Tinkerbell and Tiger Lily's brother. Ella is 4 Dawson is 1
 Just found out I was pregnant with the twins! Probably my last non-barfing day for many months...
 2009 My monkey and banana! The twins are 4 months old, Dawson 2, and Ella 5 years old!
One Halloween later our family has doubled! Loved that I got a jungle theme going here from Other Mother's costumes. I've got a thing for a theme;)
Terrible pic but I remember this so clearly, Charlie was trying to "nurse" my face! Take me back!
 That's one well-fed banana!
2010 The twins are 1, Dawson 3, Ella 6. Winnie the Pooh theme and all from Other Mother's yet again!
2011 Ella 7, Dawson 4, twins 2 years old
My favorite costume ever, and didn't cost a dime! My little hobo.
 Indian Mama
 He has his bed roll packed and he's ready to go!
 One little cowboy...
 Two little cowboys!
2012 Halloween at Ninny and Papa's church!
8, 5 and 3 years old
 2013 Ninny and Papa's again! Calvary Chapel Harvest Party
My mermaid
Trying to hit Goliath with the catapult

No comments: