2.21.2008

Now don't laugh at me, but I wanted to give a shout-out to Costco. Their online photo service has literally changed my life! If you know me at all, you know I LOVE pictures, in fact it's kind of sick. I don't know how many years were shaved off my life standing in line with both of the kids going buck wild while I tried to sort through my digital pictures on a little screen. And then there's the waiting in line to pick them up, and if I just fell in love with certain pictures I'd have to go again and order reprints. So then this beautiful thing came into my life. . . Now I can order pictures from my comfy little chair in the office and the best part, they mail them to me for FREE! Wallets, enlargements, color, B&W - they do it all. So every other day or so, I see a cheery little package on my doorstep, and I tear into that box like a mad woman so I can pour over pictures of my beautiful kids. You're probably thinking "yah Laura, welcome to the 21st century." Yes I'm slow, but better late then never.

No comments: