7.02.2009

First Week Home!

Charlie It's so sweet - every time we lay them next to each other, they turn toward one another and usually wind up with their hands touching the other's face

Mitch, AKA Triple T or T3 (teeny tiny Todd)



See no evil, hear no evil

My parents, my sister's kids and the Rufflings

Dawson going potty like a big boy!


Off to the pediatrician, 3 days old

Mr. high maintenance
Snuggling with Dad Our beautiful baby girl

Ella did this:-)Dawson has been SO sweet to the babies and tells everyone "we have TWO babies!"


Mitch before bath

3 comments:

katy said...

Oh man they are so cute! I laughed hard at T3...hilarious because it is so true...he looks JUST like Todd! Hope you're getting some rest...you look great though! Lots of love friend! XO

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new pics! I think Charlie is going to be your twin--wow he is looking like his momma. You each have a mini me :-) Ummm Charlie has been Skyping me and is wondering when he will get his nickname changed from Mr. HIgh Maintenance. I will come up with something! There is nothing like that first week home. So precious--enjoy!

Loves,
~D

Dawn said...

Congratulations! I am so glad you have two more little ones to raise and live. Know you are in prayers, the thought of you guys brings me back to my first days and months with twins. Love you!