Ella typically doesn't care about her hair, her clothes, her nails, her accessories...which is kinda fun for me:) I still get to dress her up and do her hair the way I like to for the most part, she's like my own, live doll. But the past 4 months or so she's asked to keep her hair long. Fine with me, I actually love doing her hair. Hmmm, what should we do today, French braid? Bun? Curly, wavy, straight? One pony tail or two? A fishtail braid, half up, half down? You get the point, I wasn't in any hurry for her to cut it. But it got too long and scraggly and it was time. So I thought she'd want to keep it on the longer side, but she decided to go short. So off we went to her 1st official salon hair appointment! I think we opened up a can of worms, very expensive worms.
Here is that long, blonde mane before....
Thumbs up
and a peace sign, she's figured out how to squeeze her favorite gestures in one photo
This is the photo she chose to show the hair stylist. Thank goodness Heather read my mind when I winked at her and said "so Ella likes this but we're not doing color today and bangs will probably be too high-maintenance for this wild thing."
Then she had her 1st fancy-schmancy hair washing moment...
***Mamarazzi on the loose again...**
My beautiful girl, worth every penny of the 20 bucks it cost just to see her light up over the pampering
And the before meets... AFTER! So cute, so sassy, too grown up. Daddy won't like that part.
4 comments:
I love it!!!
LOVE it! She is a knockout! xo
What a cute 'do'...you look beautiful Ella Bean!
aw she looks so cute! Love it!! You can tell Ella to give me some of her courage!
Post a Comment