No, you're not experiencing dejavu, I just re-posted this now that I FINALLY got it to upload correctly. If you pause the music you may be able to hear his snores above Mitchy's adorable jibberish:)
I had to use YouTube, so I hope there aren't any inappropriate attachments....
Charlie was up by 5:45 in the morning, then didn't nap that day, so by the time dinner hit the table, so did his head. Poor, sweet little guy! I had to record his head bobbing, it was so precious. His little body finally had enough and he just couldn't keep his heavy eyelids open any longer. I wound up holding his head up off his high chair tray with one hand, and finishing my dinner with the other. And this little snooze powered him through until his usual bed time, and he was in a great mood to boot. What a trooper you are Charlie!
1 comment:
So so funny! What a sweetie! Loved his snoring....wonder where he got that from?!?!
Post a Comment