6.10.2011

If you're happy and you know it

Last week I was awfully whiny, so I am making up for it by saying I'm so HaPpY because....
* It has been SuNnY! I wake up with such a spring in my step when I see the sunshine beaming through my window.
* My cousin Dawn and her fam will be here on Saturday, I can't wait, sooo excited!
* I added an extra mile when I ran this week and didn't feel like I was going to die, or pass out, or want to die. Oddly enough it was the day I thought I was starting to get a cold, hmm...
* Todd works for the government, so budget cuts mean his travel for the summer has been cancelled. Yipee for me! I am so happy, Todd not so much, this is more proof his office is struggling for survival.
*Farm Chicks was this weekend, Yeehaw! Got some cute stuff and brought my camera to steal ideas of cute stuff ~ yes, I'm one of those people. But lucky for you, having my camera means I got a few shots of random things that caught my attention {not many because if you stopped to take a picture you were mauled from behind}. Some require explanation;)

A great big letter "R" for obvious reasons
Two reasons for taking this picture. #1 and most importantly: Who on earth would actually buy this?! With real live money?! A creepy doll head? Seriously, I wouldn't take that home even if it was free {If you were the person who bought this, disregard what I just said}
And #2: It reminded me of Ella rolling her eyes at me. 
 Now I know I have a dirty mind, but am I the only one that giggled when they saw these very inappropriate "beginning reader" flashcards? If they hadn't been 18 bucks a piece I would've bought them to go with Todd's Father's Day gift.
And now for a picture of pretty flowers at one of my favorite vendors, because after the picture above, I don't want you to think I'm not classy. Because I am, honestly. Actually, no I'm not.

No comments: