Ella and Olivia are 2 peas in a pod ~ but since their nicknames are "Noodle" and "Bean", we'll go with that. Liv came to our house for a sleep-over, and Ella was on cloud 9 having not just another girl in the house, but her best girl. I set up a little spa night for them, I'm sure it's tough work being an older sister and they needed some time to relax and chat. I got them some yummy lotion at Bath & Body Works, some Ghiradelli chocolates {because what girl doesn't like chocolate?} and let them have a bath in our jetted tub. They sipped sparkling juice and kicked back with cucumbers over their eyes. I didn't want anyone's hair to go up in smoke so I used LED candles to line the tub. They giggled, and giggled, and giggled...I've always pictured myself having boys because I never really thought of myself as a girly girl, but knowing that Ella will always be the only girl makes me appreciate it more, and makes me want to hold on to these moments of innocence and sweetness that are know are passing quickly. Okay, enough sentimental musings, I wasn't go to go there but I couldn't help myself. So after bath they got in their jammies, and of course they have matching jammies, and they got all snuggled in their bed to watch Tangled and start their snacking session. They were so sweet all night and finally fell asleep at about 11:30 pm, they looked like little angels all snuggled together and sleeping peacefully. The next day Mitchy was happy to wake up and see his girlfriend again:)
We love you Liv, thanks for being such a sweet friend to Ella. You are a special girl and have a special place in our hearts.
And here's a little message from Ella:
"You're a sweet girl, I liked when you went under water in the bath tub, that was cool! You are an amazing part of my life. I love you very much. I can't wait to go to the beach with you! We may go on the top bunk at the Oregon coast!"
1 comment:
This is from Liv =)
"You're a very very very sweet girl! I cannot wait to go to the beach with you. I think you should sleep on the top of the bunk. Let's wear our matching outfits on the same day ;) so people would think we're twins. I love you and I will see you next week."
This is from me. Thank you so much for having her over for another girls night. She cherishes her time with Ella! Those pictures are DARLING!!! Ok now Nolan is sitting here and wants to say something to Dawson ;)
"I love you, I love, love, you Dawson.!"
Post a Comment