Here are some pictures of Aaron proposing to Meagan! These pictures made me cry, and Todd cry, and when I saw Todd cry I cried again. The one that got to me most was of their hands because I could see Aaron's little boy hand mixed up in the hand that was holding on to the girl he wants to marry. Then when I was talking to my Mom and sister about how that picture made me cry, I started crying. Now I'm crying again writing about it, what is wrong with me! So here's the scoop on the engagement. Mexico, beach, bonfire, heart in the sand, and the best part? Aaron knocked it out of the park by hiring a photographer to sneak pics of the whole thing. Can't believe he's going to be a husband, that he's going to have a wife, that he'll be MARRIED. Crazy. Meagan is absolutely divine ~ loves the Lord, sweet heart, fun, cutest little thing, loves vintage {a plus in my book;)} and apparently she stole Aaron's heart which means she's pretty dang fabulous. Aaron is amazing, goes to Africa and Haiti to help orphanages, Master's degree from Whitworth, won Daffodil Educator of the Year, soccer and coach extraordinaire, plays every instrument under the sun, really well, cute as can be, just took 1st place in his Martial Arts competition. This guy has it going on, so if Meagan won him over, that tells you what kind of girl she is. Couldn't be happier she said "yes!" Wish they weren't on the west side, but know we have forever ahead of us. Congratulations you two love birds, happily ever after is just around the corner....Ok, back tracking here, I just realized that family is going to think, Mexico, by themselves? How very naughty! No, they had family with them to ruin the fun;)




3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! You're going to be a mother in law, wow!
Thanks for sharing these....I am so happy for them.....and for me......a new grand daughter to love on!!
wonderful. congrats!
Post a Comment