These are a couple of my favorite "Charlie" words:
Squirrels = squirts
Hedge hogs = hodge dogs
Chocolate Zingers {like Twinkies} = chocolate penis, as in, "Mom, can me and Mitchy have a chocolate penis fer our tweet?"
Charlie is really good with his states, but among my favorites are the ones he pronounces wrong:
Idaho = Idakoe and Mississippi = Mister-ssippi
Hospital = hossa-piddle
Slippery = slippadee
Todd asked Charlie what he wanted to be when he got older and he said "BIGGER!!"
Charlie was telling Ella about the time he got stung by a "bee-bee wasp" and said "when the bee stinged me mommy put cookie powder on it, but it still hurt." I thought it was cute that he thinks baking soda is cookie powder:)
I was changing Charlie and he said "I love yer bootiful eyes, I like your pretty hair too." He also told me this the other day, barely able to speak because he was cracking himself up: "change me you old, fat yady!"
Charlie was sassing me and Todd reprimanded him, "Charlie, you're being disrespectful so you need to watch your mouth." Charlie just cracked up and told him, as if Todd were a dummy, "I can't watch my mouf, I can't even see it!"'
Charlie told me "Ella is my BSR." It's his way of saying BFF:)
Charlie is pretty much completely potty trained, but today he called me into the bathroom and said that he got pee in his hair. I was confused by this and when I went in, sure enough, his forehead and hair were soaking wet with tinkle. He said "it my fault, I pointed my peanut up."

1 comment:
What a sweetie-monster he is!! Kiss those cheeks for Ninny!
Post a Comment