3.08.2013

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who've been called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28

I was reflecting on God's faithfulness and how He lovingly carries us through hard times, and how consistent and good He is. Even in hard times, He is still good. He answers prayer, not always in the way we ask for, hope for, or imagine. But... sometimes He does. And baby Ella came to mind, I'm sure many of you will remember her. I know that so many people were praying for her and thought I would post a couple of pictures of Miracle Baby Ella, who had almost no chance of recovering from a severe heart defect. Now look at this precious girl!

2 comments:

The Lochheads said...

Thank you, God! She is truly a miracle!

(And I love that Ella wants to wrestle...)

katy said...

amazing!