9.12.2013

Miss Maggin

Meagan turned {25} today and I am just so grateful that Aaron hit the jackpot with this girl. We always prayed for him as he grew up that God would protect him, direct him, and basically keep him out of trouble. And of course a major part of that included praying he would be the perfect soul mate for someone that matched him in awesomeness. And to say that God answered our prayers is an epic understatement. Since I love Disneyland, here's a Disneyland analogy. I know you can hardly wait. It was like we were praying for money to go to the Spokane Interstate Fair {lame} and instead, God blessed us with so much money that we got to go to Disneyland, with 5 day park hoppers, and had enough to stay at the Grand Californian, and we had an unlimited churro budget. Meagan is the Disneyland trip, just in case that was confusing. And it's not that we didn't think Aaron would find a great girl eventually, but some of his earlier choices were a tad, shall we say...sketchy. And even though Aaron has never given us reason to question his judgement, in this department...let's just say it was looking like his Dad's propensity for choosing AmAziNg women was skipping a generation. But then, hallelujah, Meagan stepped onto the scene and stole the show, and Aaron's heart, and ours. She is thebomb.com  and we are lucky she still decided to marry Aaron after meeting us. And she's so stinkin' cute I can't help but daydream about their babies, just don't tell them I said that. I will wait patiently, very patiently. To a point.

1 comment:

Meagan Ruff said...

:) You are the best!

And speaking of Disneyland and 5-day park hopper passes... we are SO going. :)

Miss you all!