LoVe outdoor movie night! I made a cozy bed in the blow up pool for me and Todd {keeps the bugs out and the wet grass from soaking through the blankets, and gives you something squishy to lean against!} and made the kids lay on blankets and pillows on the wet, cold, buggy ground just as kids should;) Shock of the century, the kids all agreed on the same movie, and even more shocking was that they picked Cinderella. I was in Heaven. So after tubbies and jams, we loaded up the tray with snacks and drinks, drug out the extension cord, the ole portable TV with VCR, yes those still exist, and grabbed a good old Disney video. In fact we still have all of the Disney videos from back in the day when Aaron watched them, which I love. Although it wasn't too far back in the day that he watched Goofy Movie, he watched it in high school when I stayed home with him when he was sick:)






1 comment:
You are such a great Mom! What fun!
Post a Comment