The Daddys and their boys.

Halloween was really fun this year, Dawson and Ella really got into the trick-or-treating thing and it was so cute to watch them all go into attack mode when the candy bowls came out at each house. Ella of course cracked us up all night with her antics. Todd was gone on business last Halloween, so I was glad he was home to join in on the festivities this year and see the kids all dressed up. We had a chili feed with some great friends (thanks Kel and Shane!) and ate treats to our heart's content - and I continued to eat treats at home when my heart was a little short on contentment. Siri and Chris hooked Ella up with some major candy, which is ironic since Chris is their dentist. Siri said it's job security, she's got a good point. The weather was warmer than usual for this time of year, which made it a lot more enjoyable. Lots of great memories!
2 comments:
Your children are beautiful! The costumes are great and I just can't get over how sweet they look. I always wish we lived closer.
I loved to go with you and your sister trick or treating too. Remember the time I dressed up like a hippy and had a big zit on my chin that I painted a daisy around?? I think I still have a photo of that....Love Mommy
Post a Comment