3.21.2009

Baby Got Back





I was sitting at my OB's office in the waiting room and picked up the magazine "Conceive" because it piqued my curiosity. There was an article about women with so-called "birthing hips" and the connection between that and the babies born to these women having a higher IQ. Finally, some good news for us ladies that have a little junk in our trunks. I didn't always appreciate being hippy, in fact it's just been in the last few years that Todd has finally convinced me that having some curves is actually a good thing. So apparently the research showed that women with hour glass shapes have an accumulation of Omega 3 fatty acids around their hips, and this in turn produces offspring with uber-brains. If this is indeed true, I may have created 3 boy wonders!

4 comments:

Stephenie said...

Umm...yah...look at Adam! Remember when I was prego with Adam and Mike J. in the Tri-Cities blurted out that I have "great birthin' hips" and Kelly hit him?! On the downside I think my "Omega-3 containers" are a little too large and droopy now!
LOL!

The Lochheads said...

You are looking GREAT!!! It's so fun to see all four of your kids in one spot. :) Blessings to you, during this amazing time of expectancy! LE

Anonymous said...

Laura, these pictures are beautiful! You do not need Julie Collins, seriously. You have a knack for this stuff. It's great you're capturing these moments!

Anonymous said...

I like pictures...and I like that you like pictures, too. These are wonderful and make me happy...