3.06.2009

Big D's Big Obsessions


Dawson's obsessions fall into 2 main categories: anything to do with Mommy, and anything to do with motorized vehicles. He is competely obsessed with the 4-wheeler, and his Daddy is so good to him and gives him rides as many days a week as humanly possible, which is no small feat considering the winter we've had. The other morning Dawson woke up, found his coat, had me put it on over his jammies and wore it for hours before realizing that 4:30 pm was quite a ways off. I love this boy, he's so mysterious and delicious. He's such a "boy" in some ways (he insists on choosing a tractor to take with him in the car, and of course I can't forget the "guy, guy" that goes with it) yet he's so incredibly needy and by far the most touchy-feely child on the planet. I have a feeling his Daddy was something like this as a little guy:)

1 comment:

katy said...

Mmm...he's deliciously kissable in these pics! Very cute!