7 weeks
20 weeks
I am helping Life Services (our local crisis pregnancy center) with a summer fundraiser. If you feel as passionately about protecting human life as I do, please consider making a donation. I am volunteering at Life Services as well and know first hand what a compassionate, loving, truly caring, non-judgemental, professional organization it is. Just follow this link and just click on the green "donate" button! The fundraiser ends August 26th."You created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139: 13-14
They've extended the fundraiser until August 26th, so if you feel led to donate and haven't yet, there's still time!
ThAnK yOu to my generous family and friends, my little fundraising page has raised $756 for LIFE!
They've extended the fundraiser until August 26th, so if you feel led to donate and haven't yet, there's still time!
ThAnK yOu to my generous family and friends, my little fundraising page has raised $756 for LIFE!
No comments:
Post a Comment