When Ella's school moved out to Colbert, it turned our 25 minute drive into a 45 minute drive, which meant the boys and I spent 3 hours in the car every weekday. Not exactly fun, but the drive out there from our house really was beautiful, so I grabbed my camera one day and snapped some photos along the way. We live in such a pretty city...
And since the new school is so close to our old stomping grounds, I decided to take the kids to the Ram for some huckleberry ice cream and a brief history education on Mom and Dad. I told them all about our little house in the woods and our horses and how our date night consisted of grocery shopping and dinner at Zips or huckleberry cones at the Ram. That's when life was simple, life in the pine trees with Todd and his mustache;) Actually our life was the polar opposite of simple at that time, but our lifestyle was simple, I guess that counts for something.
And here are a couple snap shots of the new campus. The whole school is gorgeous and smells like new paint and dry erase markers, but my favorite part is the big metal tree in the foyer with huge leaves that are actually sound absorbers. Oh, and the library is divine.
1 comment:
I believe you have included a picture of my future housebarn on Rutter Parkway ;)
Post a Comment