6.30.2012
My three sons
Ella had a praise concert the last week of school and the boys looked so cute all dressed up and ready to go see their Sis sing, so I couldn't help myself and took a few pictures. As you can see, I couldn't decide which one I liked best, they are being silly boys in every single one. Ella was disappointed that Todd was away on business and wouldn't be able to see her sing, but my sweet Mama drove up and Ella lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw her in the audience. Ella got to stand with 3 other girls and do the banners for one of the songs, she was such a doll. I could tell she was a little nervous, and she rarely gets nervous, but it made her seem little and innocent so I actually enjoyed her nervousness, although I know that sounds terrible. Can't believe she's a third grader, I will blink and she'll be in a bra. Lord have mercy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment