6.09.2012

SOLD!

We finally SOLD our house!!! Long story, lots of drama, we'll catch up soon. Today was moving out day, moving in day will be July 9th...We survived thanks to awesome friends and family. Many of whom have already told us they're busy on July 9th;) We looked for a house on Green Bluff, 5 Mile, the South Hill, Colbert, in town, west of town, east of town, every which where and I can't wait to tell you where we wound up. I'm pooped though and I'm also standing to write this since we have no furniture. In fact we won't have a home in 3 days...and on our official "homeless day" we'll be heading off on our annual beach vaca from our empty nest, then from there mooching off my parents for 3 weeks. Another long story. Because our little situation had some uhhh, complications shall we say, we never got our official SOLD sign, which was well deserved but just didn't show up. So we improvised with our flash cards. Who hired these goons?

1 comment:

Dana K. said...

Wait. WHAT!? I would love to hear the story over some chocolately treat. :-)