I absolutely adore Green Bluff. It is by far my favorite place to be in this town, especially in the Summer time and Fall. I just can't get enough of it. We've made countless trips there this summer, but I was a good girl and only took pictures a few of the times we were up. Every time I drive down the bluff and see the green quilt of pasture and farm land, it just makes me fall in love a little bit more, and makes it a little harder to leave. It is a piece of heaven on Earth, and of any place I've ever been, it feels most like home.
Strawberries sunshine wooden crates ice cream smiles cows blueberries barns RASPBERRIES lavendar
fresh air wheat FUN
dusty feet honey sticks berry stained fingers
RuNniNg wild every shade of green
BEES peaches fresh flowers sweet memories

3 comments:
Where'd you get that cute tablecloth? (:
Uh just some old lady;)
Take me there!!
Post a Comment