3.21.2008

MY NEW BUSINESS VENTURE!

In an attempt to keep Ella at Northwest Christian School and perhaps allow future Rufflings to attend, I just start working for a GREAT company as an Independent Demonstrator (my nursing career is going to have to wait until my little ones get bigger). It's called Uppercase Living and it is the coolest thing ever! I don't know about your neck of the woods, but wall vinyls are the hottest thing in decorating around here, and now I am selling them! It is a really wonderful product and it is very affordable. In no time, my entire house is going to be covered in these things! They have a whole catalog of expressions and designs but you can also design your own. There are a ton of colors, fonts, and sizes to choose from so if you want to check it out, the info is below. Take a look and tell me what you think! Feel free to share the login information with your friends and family if you'd like.

go to http://www.uppercaseliving.com/

Go to the "Customer Corner Login"

You will need my ID# (935045) and Token (Laura)

Happy Shopping!

No comments: