
Hi, my name is Laura and I'm a snackaholic. This is a picture of what I refer to as "the line-up", various assorted snacks I carefully choose for the evening. It takes some skill to get just the right mixture of sweet and salty, salty and sweet to satisfy my craving. The other night I saw my stash sitting there on the end table and it hit me "you know what, I have issues." I have always consoled my guilty conscience by reminding myself that I cook healthy meals all day so I can indulge when the weasles are in bed and I don't have to set a good example. I've come to the realization that the extra padding on my tummy isn't Dawson's fault after all, it's the half dozen chocolate chip cookies et al I eat every night. Sometimes the truth hurts, I think I'll have some ice cream to make myself feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment