3.13.2008

Sweet dreams. . .


I didn't think I could possibly be more in love with my son or that he could get any more precious, but I was wrong. He has recently added a new item to his repetoire of cuteness - giggling in his sleep. Todd and I will be chatting in bed or just about to drift off to sleep and the baby monitor will deliver these sweet little giggles. I wonder what he's dreaming about . . . is Ella chasing him, maybe Daddy is giving him a horsey ride, or Mommy's kissing his neck. Either way, it makes my heart happy to know that he is content enough while he's awake to be laughing in his sleep.

I just rocked him to sleep (yes, I still rock him to sleep, sometimes more than once) and I can only hope that when I lay in bed tonight he will be having one of his sweet dreams.

Sleep tight baby boy . . .

No comments: