11.14.2008

Drum Roll Please, One More Time

So we went in for our ultrasound on Wednesday and ..... we're having

T hat's right - TWO babies
W hoa, what did you say doc? WOW! What are we going to do? We need a new car, and another crib, and another carseat, and another stroller, and another high chair...
I think I feel dizzy
N ow we don't have to fight over who gets to hold the baby, there's one for each of us!
S uper excited, 2 new Rufflings to love!

7 comments:

Amy... said...

Oh my gosh! Wonderful, Laura! I'm so excited for you guys...

katy said...

OMG!!!! How fun and exciting and completely fabulous! I am so happy for you and am secretly wishing it was me. ;) I wish I could hug you right through the computer. You guys are amazing. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Congratulations! We are ECSTATIC for you! You'll be GREAT parents of twins. Wow. So great! LE

patndon said...

That is fabulous news! God can truly work miracles. Your beautiful family is living proof.
I guess you should've counted your odds of having multiples...pretty high, look at your lovely nieces!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing the wonderful news!

Love,
The Louderback Clan

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to be like Steph or something? :-) Little sisters are always trying to be like their big sister, but this is crossing the line Laura. ;-P

You just remember that it was my prayers...no one else...that caused this miracle to happen. I think that puts Aaron and I in the running for "God Parents"...

:-)

Anonymous said...

More grand babies to love, could life be any sweeter?
xox Mommy

Leif and Jami Gustafson said...

SO SO exciting!!!