11.05.2008

Drum Roll Please....

We're PREGNANT!!! Well, we're not pregnant, I'm pregnant (I'm sure there will be plenty of times that I'll wish we could share the job). We are due the beginning of July, we'll find out more at our ultrasound next week!

6 comments:

katy said...

Yeah! Congratulations Laura! How absolutely fabulous! Can't wait to hear all about the US next week. I'll be thinking of you and praying for a healthy little bean to grow! XOXO

Stephenie said...

Let's have a fourth of July baby! I can't wait to be Auntie again...two times next year (you & Sue)....yipee!

patndon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are very happy for you and your beautiful family. Our God is so good!

Love,
The Louderback Clan

Anonymous said...

OMG I am so excited for you girl! My prayers have been answered (at least in the pregnancy dept...I am with you on the election) I can't wait to hear all the details!!! xoxo Siri

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be a grand mother again. I have the most wonderful grand children in the world and having one more is going to be great fun. And thanks for having a baby in the summer time and not at the holidays...we have enough of those birthdays to celebate as it is!! I love you sweetie and I am praying for you. I promise to try and keep your dad's comments about your belly to a minimum. LOL Love Mommy

Anonymous said...

You know...you only got pregnant because I prayed. ;0)

I'm so excited for you guys...