Father/Daughter day at school
Ella's 2nd birthday - pirate party
Walking by the river
Dawson's first fish!
Cannon Beach
"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."~ Mark Twain
I don't think our kids will ever know just how lucky they are to have a Daddy like their Daddy. His patience is endless, he is at their mercy as soon as he walks through the door - he's the best Captain Hook impersonating, bucking bronco ride giving, swing pushing, 4-wheel drivin', kite flying, book reading, worm finding, bug catching, "just one more" cookie giving Dad around. He may be an excellent engineer, a loving husband, a caring friend, a hard worker... but his greatest acclaim is as a Dad. We love you Honey, thanks for being ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment