Well, it looks like I'm going to carry the twins longer than I carried Dawson. What the heck?!

My right foot looks like this and is lovingly referred to as elephant foot or clubby..... yet another symptom I never had with my last pregnancy (I promise not to post pictures of some of the other ones).
2 comments:
OMG you look amazing! Why is that that my 37 week belly with a singleton looks twice the size of your twin belly? You hide them well or they are teeny tiny peanuts. My guess is you have a secret cave somewhere in your uterus for them to retreat to. With that being said, your foot looks awful! I hope you deliver soon just so that poor foot can recover! Love you and sending lots of happy labor vibes your way! XOXO
I think that you look beautiful and womanly....and I mean it!! I love to see pregnant bellies...to me it is a picture of the love and grace of God. What a miracle....Life is precious and two babies make it double-y so!!! I can't wait to meet the new members of our family...
Post a Comment