10.27.2009

My Grandma D


My Grandma is 83 years old going on 60. I wish she wasn't all the way in Colorado, I'd hit her up for some baby holding. She sings in the choir, gardens, square dances.... and I bet not many of you can say this about your Grandma - she Facebooks!!! I love you Grams, here's to two-stepping your way through another 80 years, and lookin' darn good while you do it.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Amen to that! She rocks! She can still out work me. When she's here she'll say, "Okay, what's next?" after we've cleaned and dusted, done all the laundry made several meals, bread and been shopping. I usually curl up and say, "It's naptime Grams, find a book!". She's awesome at twins too by the way. I'd beg her to come out if I were you. She handled mine like it was nothing.