Did I tell you that last weekend Todd fell off the roof!!? Poor guy. He was stepping off the roof onto the top wrung of the ladder, and the ladder slid on the deck and down he went. I actually saw him fall and of course ran out to see if was okay. I couldn't believe my eyes! Ella ran after me hysterically crying, she kept asking him "did you die Daddy, did you die?!" and he kept saying "I'm okay Honey" and then she'd ask again. So funny, only a 5 year old would need to ask that question over and over, as if he could answer it if he were in fact dead. She continued to ask him over and over for days if was going to die. It really freaked her out, and me!! I'm so glad he's okay, and kinda shocked to be honest since he could have really hurt himself. A little tip: Trex decking and ladders = slip slidin' away. I'm wondering now if he's going to be up for putting my twinkle lights up for Christmas. Clark Griswold comes to mind....
Glad you're okay Lovey, you better be careful, you can't leave me with all these kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment