So I've been using Fine Tune to pipe music to my blog since I started the whole thing. About 2 months ago I went to their site to update my music, a chore that was WAY overdue. It wouldn't let me access my account and kept saying I had the wrong password - weird. I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't recognize it, so I just clicked the link to have them reset it. Well, weeks passed and I never got the email they supposedly sent that would allow me to change it. So I contacted their service rep, no answer, contacted them again, no reply. Sooooo, I had to change sites. I don't have a ton of music on it yet, but one nice thing about this new one is that if you hate the song that is playing (how dare you?), you can click on one you do like. Nifty huh? Of all my blogger friends, this seems to be the most common site used, so here goes... PS, this is yet another picture Todd created for a card he gave me once upon a blue moon. Didn't have any "music" pictures to post for this blog, or so I thought...
No comments:
Post a Comment