10.08.2010

Disneyland - 2nd Installment

I'm not sure what happened, but when I quickly peeked over the Disneyland post today, I noticed some of the pictures I uploaded didn't show up! Weird...the blog site was acting up yesterday so there must've been a glitch. Anyway, just in case you aren't sick of Disneyland pictures, here's some more:) And I'm just going to warn you now, my Mom has more on her camera, so you will have to endure yet another set of vacation pictures when I get those from her.

I see some frightening similarities between these 3.

One of my favorite pictures of this trip. Sooo glad we have at least one princess to take to Disneyland.
I want one of these for the basement:)




The Autopia! Poor Dawson was baking in the sun and then hit his head really hard while we were on this ride:( But he got to drive "like a Dad" so he was happy anyway.


To err is human, to aarrgh is pirate. Dinner at Blue Bayou with the Wells Bros. Dawson remembered this restaurant from our last trip and kept asking "when can we eat at the place with the lanterns, and the bread with butter and Coke?"

It's a small world after all...The babies loved this ride, and it grew on me too - It was a long, quiet ride in an AIR CONDITIONED building, what's not to like?!
My little toe-head, love this baby.

Ella wanted one of those parasols from the French quarter, so when she was on a big ride, I snuck over and got one for her with her name painted on it. Dawson took it for a joy ride, now it's hinding until Christmas...
Waiting in line for her 1st ride on Indiana Jones.

*DiSnEyLaNd ditties*
Ella said this to a row of people waiting in line next to us, "it's so hot I'm sweatin' like a sinner in church!"

We took 3 strollers to Disneyland, a double for the twins, then one each for the big kids because we know how much walking you have to do and it was supposed to be hot. Anyway, I had all 3 strollers for a minute while I was waiting for the rest of the fam. I'd tried my best to be out of the way, but a lady had to go around us and said with disgust "Oh my G--, did I just walk into an episode of Jon & Kate plus 8?"

There was a little wishing well/fountain at our hotel, so I gave Ella and Dawson a penny to throw in. I asked Dawson what he was going to wish for, and he said "I wish I could throw this penny in the water..."

We were waiting on the bus to head to the airport, and when the bus driver got in his seat Dawson popped his thumb out of his mouth and said concerned "I sure hope this guy knows where he's going..."

Ella, Mom, Diane and I were goofing around in the pool. Diane was wearing her "D" necklace, and Ella gingerly picked the chain up off her neck and asked her "so what would you do if your necklace broke?..." and Diane didn't miss a beat and asked Ella, "what would you do if I dunked you under water until you touched the bottom of the pool?"

About 2 minutes later, Ella climbed on my back and as she tried to push my head under water she told Mom and D "say good bye to Laura."

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

How fun!!! I love all your pictures. I've only been to Disney World once (a couple of years ago) and it is a MaGiCaL place!! I love it. I'm jealous I couldn't be there :)

katy said...

Love it!!! Keep em coming! And I love Ella quotes! Especially the one about the necklace...SOOO Ava!

LAURA said...

Hey Katie, call me anytime Girl! Especially if you want to talk about Disneyland:) The babies nap at 10:30/11 ish, so it's a little quieter then...I will tell you everything I know and if you want to just tuck me into your suitcase I won't be any trouble and I can give you the grand tour of the Magic Kingdom. xoxo