10.25.2010

Disneyland, The Final Frontier

Okay, scout's honor these are the last of the Disneylands pics. These are from my Mom's camera:) I'm already going through withdrawals, I need me some magic***
Hey, this is the day I was sick, why isn't she giving me the piggy-back ride?

I thought this was a picture of us with all of our kids, but on closer examination, that kid on the right isn't ours. Whoops, Dawson must be around there somewhere...


Mitchy looks exhausted! You know you've been hitting Disneyland hard when the babies have bags under their eyes



Charlie sucking on someone's face, again...
The Mitch & Mitch picture - a classic
2 Princesses, or is it princessi when there's more than one?
The all-girl's tour of Splash Mountain, Mom, Diane, me and Ella
Grizzly River Run!

No wonder Mitchy looks concerned, I'm asleep while holding him on this ride
Mitchy double-pointing again



One of the water slides at our hotel pool
Yahoo for the Jungle Cruise!



My cute parents:)

2 comments:

Marci said...

I know......I need a little Magic too. My friend Jenni is heading to Disneyland the first week in Dec and I asked.....no, it was more like I begged....her to take me with her. She told me, "No...it is just a family trip," and I reminded her that I was family...After all, she is my sis in Jesus :)

Anonymous said...

We have LOVED LOVED LOVED all your photos! The boys keep asking to look at Auntie Laura's blog!I didn't take the best photos so we're living vicariously through yours! I like that I'm wearing a shirt in the latest installment. In all the others I look naked! Clearly it was so hot I forgot to dress myself :) Great memories! I think I hear Mickey calling us back already...

xoxoxo D