12.06.2010

All I want for Christmas is my 2 Front Teeth!

So on our anniversary my firstborn lost her top right tooth, and my baby got his top right tooth (Charlie's FIRST tooth at 17 months!). How serendipitous is that?! Ella's top left tooth quickly followed it's next door neighbor's lead and exited her sassy little mouth about 16 hours later. And every time she smiles, I sing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..." She's already sick of it but I can't help myself. I mean, hello, it's Christmas time, and she lost her two front teeth! That may never happen to one of my kids again so I'm taking advantage. And this girl couldn't be any cuter with her lisp and dental vacancies. Ella would like to wish everyone a Merry Chrithmuth:)

1 comment:

Marci said...

Would you like one of the pictures that I took of her? You know, the one that I took on my phone and sent to dad?? Scary..... :)