12.08.2010

Meet Frost Bite, Frosty the Snowman's 2nd Cousin



Last week poor Todd was heading out to shovel snow, again, and I felt so bad for him. I try to take care of the walkway, but when we get dumped on, it's hard to keep up on our big driveway. It was one of those nights - it took us forever to get the kids down for bed, and even though it was after 9 pm, he still couldn't sit and relax until he got the driveway cleared. The plows had made a huge burm at the end of the driveway and around our mailbox, so we had to get it taken care of that night (for the 12th time). So I bundled up and followed him out to help. We got things cleared off pretty quickly, but it was snowing HuGe flakes and I wasn't ready to go inside, it was so pretty. So I started making a snowman, I thought the kids would enjoy seeing it in the yard when they woke up. I went inside to get the snowman kit I made for the kids a few years back, and when I got back, Todd had taken some liberty with the snowman's face. So the first picture is of his disturbing snow-person. I made a more traditional one, sort of. I couldn't help myself, I had to do something naughty. So I made butt cheeks. I'm so immature, but in years past I probably would've made something more obscene, giggled like a school girl, then quickly "removed" the evidence before any of the neighbors could see. So a naked bottom is major progress. Oh, and Todd insisted on taking my picture with the snowman. He's so weird! When I give birth, or when I'm snuggling with the kids, or on their birthdays, or... any time that it would make sense to take a picture, he doesn't think of it. But when it's 10 o'clock at night, I look like heck, and I keep saying "NO", then he wants to take my picture! Brat!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I am so jealous of your snow! We have only had one small snow.