Ella and Charlie loved the pony rides. Dawson chickened out last minute and decided that feeding horses was more his style.
Charlie chowing on popcorn that I brought from home. I come well prepared:)
Mitchy's perfect pumpkin, and just his size.
Chasing Papa.
My sweet babies.
Dawson drug this pumpkin vine all the way back to the car, then wanted it tied to our hitch like true red-necked honeymooners.
Poor Todd...
My beautiful girl.
We scared poor Ella ~ she was sitting here watching the band play and I snuck up and took these pictures. Then we all started wandering down the apple orchard and she couldn't find us. All of us thought she was with someone...yeah, we're super awesome parents.
Ninny and her buddy.
Charlie has such a heart for animals. He would've sat here all day and fed these sweet little sheep.
Aunt Stephy.
Picnic lunch on Uncle Dave's back:)
1 comment:
Why does fall have to end? I hate saying goodbye to Greenbluff! :) I hear it's fun to go in the winter...but I think that fun involves hot drinks and spiced desserts--which have their own merit!--quite different from the harvest scene.
You have such a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing the pics--and the idea of taking popcorn to outings! HA! I'm always looking for quick snacks for trips! :)
Post a Comment