2.17.2012

Love Notes

I love LoVe notes, always have. Even as a little girl I would save the notes my Mom and Dad would leave in my lunch box or on the counter. So many cards and notes stuffed into shoeboxes over the years. And you should've seen the stack I collected from my 1st boyfriend, which of course have since been burned;) Our Ella has become quite the little love note maker. She likes to write sweet nothings on napkins for the dinner table, and I had to write one night's notes down, they were so precious.

Mom: "I love you Mom, you are the sweetest Mom. I love you all the way to heaven and back."
Dad: "I love you Dad, you are my faverit Dad I ever met."
Dawson: "The book about you ~ I love you Dawson, there are some things special about you. You are very sweet."
Charlie: "You opened my mynd, we'll always be together."
Mitch: "Mitch you lite the way, I love you VERY MUCH."

"I love my famley and they love me. I shood take care of them."

No comments: