3.07.2012

Introducing the New Indiana Jones!

Charlie is obsessed with dressing up like Indiana Jones. No, he hasn't seen the movie, we aren't completely un-fit parents. But the Lego Indiana Jones was enough inspiration for his non-stop whipping, leather satchel carrying, knife wielding, hat wearing new alter ego. When he's in character I must call him Indy, or Indiana Jones ~ apparently Charlie is not a cool, tough adventurer name. He uses a striped scarf from the dress-up box as his "fwhip" {any "w" in Charlie's vocabulary starts with an "f" ~ fwaterfall, fwatch out! but fwhy?....} and this cute ranger hat my parents got at Yellowstone is the one and only hat that will do. He carries around the gold purse, which was previously Dawson/Flynn Rider's satchel until Dawson became a Ninja and no longer needs a purse, I mean satchel. Charlie, I love how much you LoVe LIFE and how happy, affectionate, aggressive, playful, giggly, animated, wild, hungry, impulsive, sincere, thoughtful, tough and sweet you are. You are absolutely, positively, without a doubt, fwonderful

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hfow cute! LOVE IT! I think Charlie's fascination with Indian Jones is coming from his Dad~who is the real deal these days...off on his adventures in the wild with polar bears, and sleeping in bunkers ;)