3.22.2012
Snowy start to Spring!
Today marks the beginning of Spring Break for us, yahoo! Ella's school is moving out to the brand spanking new campus, so we have a little head start on break, today was her last day until after Easter! And while Spring Break isn't usually synonymous with snow storm, we aren't all that surprised here in the Northwest when they join forces. And not that this weather needs any encouragement or kind words, I have to say, it is fun to play in:) Mitchy melted my heart on this cold day ~ I was trying to stalk Dawson to catch a decent picture of the kid and looked back to see Mitchy, totally un-prompted and without any official instructions, making his first snow angel. What a doll baby. All on his own, just doin' his thing. That's so Mitch. Man I love that little guy. The rest of the gang joined in after Mom showed them how it was done. I love making these simple, sweet memories with my kids. I really am living the good life, even with snow on the ground the last week of March, life is good. Snow angels with my angels in the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment