4.01.2008

Every Tooth Deserves a Chance

My closest friends are already aware that Dawson has a toothbrush fettish. Aside from the water bottle from Ella's Subway picnic set, a toothbrush is something he is rarely without. I got him a new one today and he was so smitten with it he would just look at it and smile and kick his legs. I tried to take it away from him at bedtime and he cried, so I let him carry it up the stairs. I tried to sneak it from his death grip again when I was rocking him, no luck. So that precious boy fell asleep with a toothbrush in his hands. Maybe we have a future dentist in the making. Doctor Chris would be proud, he'll have the sparkliest teeth in town. . . or he'll have a mouth full of metal caps because he wore all the enamel off of them. You know, like Jaws from the old James Bond movies. Ooh, I just got a mental picture of that, not good before heading to bed.

No comments: