7.10.2008

Happy Birthday Baby!


It's Todd's special day today! I've been with Todd since I was 17, almost half my life, and I can't imagine being without him. I love so many things about him. He is gentle, tender, hard-working, loving, and he always thinks the best of people. I've learned a lot from him as we've grown together through the years, he balances me out and I need that. And even though he comes across as quiet and reserved, he makes me laugh like no one else can. He is part of me and to be honest, I'm not sure where he begins and I end. As corny as it sounds, he's my soulmate, my one and only. And lucky for me he only gets better with age. Happy birthday Honey, I love you.
PS, he's going to kill me for posting this picture, but who's blog it this anyway?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's your LOBSTER! And he better wear sunscreen this week or he will look like one too!