4.16.2009

7 months!

For the record, someone mentioned that it was "weird" that I was posting bare belly pics, so.... I suppose I'll have to save those for my personal files. I love prego bellies so I just thought other Mommies would too, guess I was wrong. Here is a kosher shot with my shirt pulled down for my Dad. Oops, did I mention it was my Dad who said that? Sorry DAD.

3 comments:

katy said...

You look oh so fabulous! Seriously the cutest little pregnant gal I've ever seen. And just so you know...I love your bare belly shots! :) Oh, and I haven't forgotten about the E-mail you sent...I was just doing some research for ya! I'll write you next week! Love, me

Siri said...

It is not strange! It is beautiful:) Sorry to your dad but I love seeing your belly.

Anonymous said...

Your dad is so mean...did you stick your tongue out at him?