4.26.2009

Spring Has Sprung







We finally got some warm, sunny weather and we couldn't stand to be inside. We planted wild flowers in our woods, potted tons of annuals for the patio, mowed the lawn, played baseball, dug for worms, had some family over for a wienie roast and s'mores, raked, weeded (I'm always a little perturbed that by the time we've had only 4 warm days that I actually have to weed, I think I'm getting grouchy in my old age) cut back a bunch of bushes and trees, swept out the garage, washed the car.... It was just what we needed after such a long winter, which by the way ended just last Tuesday (Dawson, Ella and I got stuck on our road for 2 1/2 hours on our way to school, they closed the road due to the snowy conditions. Seriously, what the heck?!). Hopefully you're getting some sunny days in your neck of the woods too!

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

I think I've figured out why we are STILL having cold weather! If you look closely at the pictures, Bethanne is STILL wearing her snow boots!!!!
Rest assured I will deal with this matter swiftly!