4.10.2009

My Boy






I just have to say how much I love this boy. He had the tummy bug earlier this week and he was such a trooper. The cutest part is that since then, he's got stars in his eyes for me. I don't know if it's his way of thanking me for holding the trash while he got sick, rubbing his hair and back, staying up with him through the night, then sleeping in his room the next night just to make sure he was okay. Maybe it was the Popsicles? Whatever it is, I'm liking it. He just has to hug and squeeze and love on me every chance he gets, and he makes the cutest sound when he's hugging me, like a chipmunk (so funny and Kel you know what I'm talking about since NJP does the same thing). He is growing up but is still such a baby in a lot of ways. He has decided that as part of his morning routine he needs to put cologne on like Todd. So he makes his way into our bathroom and gets the okay from me, then opens it up and rubs smelly stuff on his chin. He then puts in his imaginary contacts and he's ready to go. He's also winking at people when he's in a flirtatious mood - the only problem is that both eyes "wink" at the same time so it just looks like he's got something in his eye or that he has some sort of disability which causes him to blink v e r y s l o w l y. I could just eat him, I'm serious, I want to EAT HIM sometimes and I'm glad that isn't possible because I'm sure I'd regret it. I love you my sweet boy.

No comments: