10.22.2009

Two Peas in a Pod

It still shocks me sometimes that I have TWO babies. You'd think I'd be used to it by now! But when they are lying right next to each other, especially when we're playing and I see two sets of bright eyes looking at me, two smiling faces - it just blows me away. I love all their coordinating and matching outfits, they look so different from each other, so when they dress the same it makes them look more like twins. Now that I look at these pictures together it makes it seem like they are grumpy all the time, I promise they aren't! Every time I get the camera or video cam out they are so interested in the camera that they totally put the kabosh on their cute antics. Does that happen to anyone else? You get your kids belly laughing, smiling, performing and then as soon as that camera comes on they stop immediately?







4 comments:

Still Waters said...

They are so amazingly adorable! Love them even if they are not smiling they are still pretty darn cute!

Marci said...

I remember that your sister used to smile real big for the camera. I would actually put the camera up to my face, just to make her smile, it was a game that we would play and it worked when she was grumpy too!! She still has a georgous smile, doesn't she?

Anonymous said...

ok you are having waaaay too much fun dressing your babies! :) So cute. They are the sweetest and best dressed twins on the planet and they are so blessed to have YOU for their mommy!

Loves,
D

katy said...

So adorable Laura! I can't believe how big and healthy they look! Nice work mama! Those cheeks are delicious for nibbling...wish I was closer. Can't wait to meet them. Glad all is well. XO