2.25.2010

Smitten Kitten

This was such an ordinary moment, but so precious at the same time. Freshly bathed, new jammies, nothing special, but these boys completely melt my heart - I am one smitten kitten. I just put them down for the night and looking at these pictures is making me miss them. Their sweet buttermilk breath, that soft skin, that silky hair...I know there are a LOT of pictures here, but I just couldn't pick a few, I like all of them. I love how each shot is just a tiny bit different, and since there's two of them I like to take a bunch in a row so I can catch each of their expressions. No wonder God gave me both of them, how could he possibly pick just one?










Poor Mitchy. Charlie was actually belly laughing and had no idea he'd hooked his poor brother, at least I don't think he knew...perhaps this baby is more sinister than we originally thought.





Charlie is sucking on Mitch's fingers

















3 comments:

Dawn said...

Feeling some baby envy...

Marci said...

OMGosh..... 'two' cute!!

katy said...

oh, and I LOVE these! You are so lucky!!!