I just washed Mitchy's blankie that I made for him, I didn't know there was something dark blue in the washer and it dyed all the beautiful, fluffy white fabric blue.
I am so tired of this cold and rain. I am way over it. I'm sick of it, do you hear me?!
I cleaned one bathroom and have 2 to go.
I'm supposed to make a roasted chicken for dinner and I don't want to make anything. I just want someone to deliver me fries and a chocolate shake while I sit on my booty.
Ella is almost done with 1st grade, which means she still growing, darnit.
Charlie's been whining all day about treats and Mitchy has been whining all day about who knows what. And I could just pull my hair out because that sounds funner than listening to them cry and whine one.more.time.
The Father's Day gift for Todd that I've been working on for months is turning into a big, fat pain.
Our house is for sale and nothing is happening. I mean nothing.
The twins poured orange juice all over Bailey so now she's all crunchy and sticky. After giving 4 kids a bath the last thing I want to do is give the dog a bath too.
And now I'm more blue after writing this for feeling blue about the dumbest things. I'm such a baby!
1 comment:
Don't be BLUE cuz I love YOU!!
Post a Comment