12.14.2011

Dear Santa, define "good."

If Santa were real, and if I had been a really, really good girl all year, this would be my grown-up Christmas list.
Tahiti with my Sweetie
  1. Rose Gold watch
  2. Anthro necklace
  3. Vaca in Italy!
  4. This is so weird, I don't know how a picture of David Beckham got on here. Let me see if I can delete it...Shoot! It won't let me! Oh well;)
  5. Anthro shirt, I think the stripes going in all different directions would confuse people into thinking my tummy is flat.
  6. A Digital SLR, pretty please!
  1. Essie nail polish in cantaloupe
  2. Turqoise earrings
  3. Paris, merci beaucoup.
  4. I want this sliding barn door in my house. I don't care where.
  5. This blue cabinet is divine.
  6. Chunky knit blanket. Even Mommys need blankies.
Ok, this is so embarassing. Now there's a picture of Dr. Travis Stork on here. What the heck is going on?!

2 comments:

katy said...

oh i love you! xoxo

Katie Trembecky said...

I think you are the most adorable thing ever! I love your posts! You are a very creative, loving mommy~with a terrific sense of humor.